Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sweet Home Tallahassee

It has been a long several days, and I am glad to be back in T-town.  While I had a blast in Panama City Beach watching IMFL Sat and Sun, I had to drive to Orlando Mon and drive back today.  I am tired of driving, but I guess it is good mental training for IMFL.  At least my rental car was upgraded and I wound up with a Mustang convertible.  I drove all the way back from Orlando w/the top down and now I have a touch of a sunburn.  Nice, but please melanoma do not return.

When I woke up this morning, I really wanted to sleep in, but I didn't want to get behind with the weekly running so I drug my sorry behind out of bed and knocked out an easy 5 miles.  Tomorrow I am supposed to ride 55 or so miles with some friends, and may do a 8 mile trail run (or push the trail run back until friday). 

Either way, I survived the road trip and can get back to focusing on the Tallahassee Marathon, and start thinking about hitting the pool again to build up a base for next year's tri season.

No comments:

Post a Comment