Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back in the groove

So today is veterans day, and I gotta give mad props to all our troops.  Moving along, I went on a 50 mile bike ride today with some friends -- Brook Pace, Mike Boll, Sean Hudson, and Mike Weyant.  They started off with a lunchtime swim, but I wasn't down with that so I drove my bike over and met them at the pool.  http://connect.garmin.com/activity/56351786  I have been eating like crap lately, and I could tell during the ride.  But, will a little aid from Mr. Draft, I was able to hang with the group the whole way even though I just about bonked at the end.  Man, I had a blast, but have got to start hitting it and getting stronger and laying a good base for next year.

oh yeah, 12 weeks till the tallahassee marathon.  this weekend is my 10 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment