Sunday, November 21, 2010

IMAZ Sunday

Man, what a day of days.  Rapp returns, Wellington crushes, Corbin rocks (sorry Lieto, I know you must have been hurting today).  Inspirational.  I am gonna have to remember this race when training for 2011 IMFL.  Once chrissy finished, they showed a picture of her shoe and you could see that she had a blister or something and her shoe was soaked in blood.  Chrissy had a 30 minute lead and never let up.  Damn.

Well, during the race, I tried to jog on the dreadmill, but my achilles tendon was still a little tender so I backed off and rode the stationary bike for an hour.  Got in a good workout.  I also saw this site, and am definately gonna have to work on my post ride run.  I like what he says.   http://triathlon.competitor.com/2010/11/training/how-to-nail-the-ironman-marathon_6407

I set the clock for 5AM tomorrow.  My training program starts anew tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment