Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 2 11/8/10

Well, day 2 has started and appears to be ending.  No real triathlon training today, at least yet, so the answer to the question is my last blog is "not a damn thing, you fat ass."  Slept in this morning, as it was cold and I had an appointment to donate blood.  Skipped breakfeast and went in to work to donate blood.  Did I mention I skipped breakfeast?  Well, now I know to donate blood on a full stomach, b/c I almost passed out.  Then after messing around at the office, I left to drive down to Orlando for a conference.  It is 5:40 PM, and I arrived about 45 minutes ago.  Tired and it is getting dark.  I need to go do a 3 mile recover run, but not supposed to "enter into strenuous exercise" for 24 hours.  Maybe I will do the recovery run in the am, and push my tue 5 miler back to wed.  That sounds good for now, but I can tell that is me compromising and I don't need to do that.  Maybe I will spin on the bike for an hour or so tonight to make up for it.  I have about 2 hours until my buddy arrives and we go eat.  Yeah sounds good, right after I walk to starbucks for coffee.  Man I hate this, travel sucks.  I'll let you know what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment