Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day of Days

Well, today is the day.  FSU is playing UF and if Maryland beats NC State, FSU wins its ACC division.  From the looks of it, we are gonna be 0 for deuce today. 

Anyway, my training (or lack thereof) report.  Thursday was a loss.  Went hunting in the AM (didn't see anything), ate too much food.  Got home late.  Friday, Sissy and I slept in and finally did some "Black Friday"" shopping.  We ended up getting a $400 spinner bike for $100 from Sports Authority.  Not bad.  Put it together and played on it some, but I was so stuffed from Thursday that I didn't push too hard.  Today, I woke up at 4AM, went hunting (didn't see anything again), and came back to Tally.  I did ride the spinner for 45 min or so before the FSU/UF game, and am drinking a XX while I type this and watch the game.

I tried to run an hour ago, but my right achilles tendon was still a touch tender.  I decided to take extra precaution and rest it, b/c tomorrow right after hunting, I am supposed to go on a wicked hilly 50 mile ride with a buddy who just got a new Merckx and wants to haul ass in it.

Hope you guys are doing a lot better than I am.  Looking forward to Monday b/c swim sessions start back up then (and I can wake up an hour later).  I always say you can tell when it is hunting season b/c I get to "sleep in" during the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment