Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Recovery

Woke up this morning intending to run 4 miles and within three steps I knew that wasn't gonna happen.  My right achilles tendon was on fire.  Typically my rt at is the strong one, but today it is hurting.  I suspect it originally tweaked on my bike ride thurs, then my 10 mile run sun am aggrivated it.  So I took some advil, iced it down and it still hurt.  So mid morning i put on the KT tape.  Much better.  I love the support KT tape provides. I know it isn't healed, but at least I can walk around with a minor limp. 

Tomorrow will be a game day decision whether I do the 5 miles or just take it easy.  I suspect I won't run but will do some core exercised and spin on the stationary bike. 

Oh yeah, tonight was the annual Gulf Winds Triathletes member appreciation night so we got free pizza and beer.  Sweet.  And I think K-Swiss wants to sponsor us again next year.  Double-sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment