Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2's Day

Getting back on track.  Ate a decent dinner last night, ran a easy 3 miles this am.  I say easy in the figurative sense.  My hr was through the room and I was running easy.  Took me a minute to remember that it is probably because I gave blood yesterday and haven't fully recovered.  Starbucks grande toffee mocha for breakfeast, peanut butter banna and honey smoothie for brunch, jack daniels flat iron steak for lunch, and bbq for dinner.  Well, at least I ran (jogged) this monring.  going to bed tonight and driving back to Tallahassee tomorrow.  Will get back on track thursday morning.  Probably need to jog 5 miles wed am before I drive back to Tally.  That is gonna suck, running on sidewalks and around traffic.  I miss my trails in Tally.

Oh yeah, a buddy came down and bought a Eddy Merckx EMX-5 today.  Freaking awesome!!!!!!  I love my Bianchi, but dang!  It came down to that or a Madone 6.9, and I think he made the right call.

No comments:

Post a Comment