Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday, chilly Thursday -- Warning TMI herein

Light spinning yesterday am, ellipse machine at lunch, annual physical that afternoon.  Doc gave me some medicine to put on my achilles tendon!  He also had a 1st year med student PYT shadowing him, so my junk got groped twice in one day.  Also they (well, she) cut off a skin tag on my inner thigh, so no running or similar activities for several days.  The good news is that the doc didn't say I couldn't run the Tallahassee Marathon (but then again he didn't say that I could run it either).  Also, the good/bad news is that I weight one pound less than I did last year at this time (I was on track for 20 lbs less, but...).

Got finished around 4, so I didn't go back to work.  Went by 1 Fresh Stir Fry and got Tempura Grouper Roll and had an early dinner.  The cute girl who works there (Kristen I think -- blond curly/frizzy hair) commented that I should buy stock in the company.  I have been eating Sushi from 1 Fresh and Siam Sushi about every day the last 10 days or so, so I gott stop that.  New plan is to get home and eat veggies.  No steamed broccoli like Turbo though.

Slept in this am, didn't wake up till 6:30 or so.  No workouts today, just taking it easy.  I hate it when I can't get into an exercise/food routine -- I just give up and blow up like a baloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment