Monday, December 6, 2010

Bad Jason

I tried to go on the CCC Bagel ride Sun am, but had to turn around 1.5 miles in b/c my achilles tendon hurt so bad.  It was cold out and the AT wasn't warm, but dang it hurt.  I limped around the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself.  There is one spot that is just super-tender.  So in addition to not doing anything Sunday, I ate lunch at Chez Pierre (hamgurber, cheese, bacon, bbq sauce, and sweet potato fries), for afternoon snack a bag of twizzlers, and for dinner had 3/4 of a large pappa john's pizza and 2 xx.  This is in adition to Sat night at Po' Boys (grouper poboy, sweet potato fries, fried pickles, and a pitcher of mich ultra).

Slept like crap last night, kept thinking that zombies from The Walking Dead were after me.  Changed the alarm from 5 to 7, so no exercise in the am either.  Maybe I can get back in the groove and swim at lunch.

And I wonder why I am over 200 lbs again....

No comments:

Post a Comment