Monday, December 13, 2010

Step-by-step

Ok, in honor of my wife, I picked this title from NKOTB.  hang on... barf.... barf.... ok I feel better now.  Move along, nothing to see here.

Ok, so since my last post, I have:
1.  Ate less sushi (Friday and Sat lunch, but that is all).
2.  Went hunting Sat am (saw a doe and a yearling).
3.  Went to the gun show and bought a mossberg 590.  bad-ass!!!  and she fits nicely right under my bed.
4.  Hung out with the Sizzler.
5.  Smokeout sat night.  (i.e., nice dinner w/ friends, cigars and liquor)
5B.  Just missed out on a sweet cyclocross bike on ebay (I effed up big time).
5C.  Got my trainer back (that is turbo for your brits)
6.  Slept in sun
7.  Bought Sissy a droid incredible sun (merry christmas)
8.  Worked out Monday lunch
9.  Rode tri bike on trainer Monday after work.  http://connect.garmin.com/activity/59656963
10.  Had a protien shake for dinner Monday night.

All things being equal, not bad.  I have rested my achilles tendon.  Spend 15 minutes stretching it out today and that felt so good.  Reminded me that i need to stretch and warmup every time I run, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment